A big question we get is whether or not we are licensed and insured. People want to know who to trust their belongings with, and of course, with all of the rogue movers in Arizona, people want to make sure they are making a good choice.
When you call us, you are calling a company which is:
We are licensed to do business in Arizona. The Arizona Corporation Commission website has a record of our business license and our insurance policy is through Movers Choice, underwritten by Zurich. We are always happy to show you our up-to-date paperwork. We want you to know that you are in good hands with us.
You can also check our client testimonials. There’s no regulating body in Arizona for movers, but our clients can vouch for us just as well! We highlight client testimonials every month and respond with more in-depth information.
On May 20, 2013, Pamela Harber said, ?These guys are the best. Fun and efficient. Hard workers and great with our stuff. They are knowledgeable and have a way with moving.?
Nowadays, there are plenty of Internet sites where individuals offer a review of various businesses and services. Look us up on Google or Yelp and you’re sure to find plenty of opinions. You will find mostly glowing reviews from happy clients from past moves. We are so happy to receive so many great reviews. However, sometimes we find a negative review. We seek to find these reviews and offer a response in hopes of rectifying the situation. Please consider both sides and make your best decision. Remember, you can always call to discuss any concern you have. Check these websites for more:
- Kudzu.com – We received a 5-Star rating on Kudzu.
- Angieslist.com – We are proud to have a full profile and great reviews on Angie’s list as well as be recipients of the Super Service Award for many years running (we’ve lost count!).
- Customerlobby.com – Get Your Move On, LLC
We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau, who gives our business an A+ rating. Our rating has improved based on:
- The length of time we’ve been in business. Our experience pays off for you.
- The fact that we have zero complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau. Our clients are happy clients.
- The BBB has enough background information on our business to give us an A+ rating.
When you plan your move, you want to be assured that you’re getting the best possible service from the best possible company. You want experience and integrity and when you check up on us, that’s what you will find. We take care of you and our employees, too! Making sure everyone is safe and that your move comes off without a hitch is what drives us to do what we do.